Residential Water Quality Services
Water Testing & Filtrations Systems In Kansas City, MO
Residential water quality is key to your family's health. Have you ever wondered how many contaminants and pollutants are in your Kansas City water? The fact is we all have some level of chemicals, metals or minerals in our water. Whether you get your water from a well or municipal supply, it’s important to know what’s in your water.
If you don’t know the answers to these questions call LBA Services and we can help.
- What is in my drinking water? While municipalities regularly test their water supplies, they can’t test the water all the way to the faucet in your home. The only way to know for sure is to have your water tested, especially if you get your water from a private, unregulated source.
- How do I know if my tap water is safe to drink? Immediate symptoms, such as frequent gastro-intestinal problems, can indicate a serious problem. Water testing can give you peace of mind, and is recommended by the EPA for those on private wells.
- Why does my drinking water taste funny? Water that tastes salty, sulphuric or metallic can be caused by several issues, including the presence of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), hydrogen sulfide, metals or total dissolved solids (TDSs).
- Why is my water cloudy? Cloudy or frothy water may be caused by high levels of TDSs or contamination by detergents.
- How do I know if I have hard water? Hard water has higher levels of calcium and magnesium. Hard water is safe to drink, but may make your skin dry and itchy, leave stains on clothes after washing and make it harder to lather soap.
- Why does my water smell? The most common cause of smelly water is sulfur, which gives it a distinctive “rotten egg smell.” Often, high sulfur problems are caused by problems with your water heater or in your well.
While these are some of the answers based on common problems, many factors can prevent the water in your home from being as fresh and clean as possible. It’s almost impossible to know exactly what’s in your water, and at what levels, without a water test.
Water Testing & Treatment Services
After testing your home’s water, we will recommend and install a water filtration system to ensure clean, healthy water for drinking, bathing and all of your household water needs.
Depending on the type of solution that you need, LBA Services can help install the type of water filtration system you may need for best residential water quality in your home:
- Whole Home Water Softener
- Carbon Water Filter
- Reverse Osmosis System
- UV Water Purifier
Call LBA To Improve Your Water Quality
Ready to get started? Just give us a call and “LBA is on the Way!” Call today at 913-268-6822 to improve your home’s water quality.