Ductless AC Installation
Ductless Mini Split Services Near Kansas City, MO
LBA Air Conditioning, Heating & PlumbingRated 4.8 out of 6506 reviews
Your home is uniquely yours. You probably have filled it with things that are special to you – family photos, furniture, decorative touches – creating a personalized, comfortable space for you and your family. Because each of our Kansas City area customers is unique, LBA Services doesn’t believe in a “one size fits all” air conditioning system. Our passion for home comfort leads us to offer many cooling solutions to meet the different needs of our customers, including ductless air conditioners.
Twice annually is a general rule of thumb. A ductless mini split, like every form of HVAC system, requires regular maintenance to function properly. In truth, your warranty may require service at predetermined intervals in order to be valid. Regular maintenance not only extends the life of your equipment but also keeps it working at peak efficiency.
The cost to install a ductless system ranges from $5,000 to $28,000, with an average cost of $12,348. Ductless air conditioners (also known as mini-splits) provide homeowners with significant control over the temperature of specific rooms in their house and can save annual cooling expenditures by up to 50%. They are especially useful in older homes that lack ducting or in homes that have had additional rooms constructed into them.
One of the most appealing aspects of a ductless air conditioning system is its small size. Window units are unattractive and inconvenient, while central HVAC systems are large and complicated. Minisplit systems don’t require extensive ducting that takes up room in the basement or attic.
Also, a ductless air conditioning system is ideal for boosting indoor air quality. Unlike standard HVAC systems, ductless systems do not have ducting that collects dirt, dust, and debris. It is also more effective in dehumidifying the environment.
Finally, Ductless air conditioning systems are more energy-efficient for the following reasons:
- Instead of cooling the entire house, you may turn off units in areas that aren't in use. This reduces your energy use and electric cost.
- Traditional HVAC systems may develop ducting leaks that diminish the unit's efficiency. A ductless air conditioning system eliminates this issue totally.
- Most air conditioners employ one- or two-speed compressors that cycle on and off to maintain the temperature you set. As a result, they consume more energy. Ductless air conditioners utilize variable speed compressors that make constant changes to maintain a consistent temperature in the home.
Is A Ductless System Right For Me?
A ductless system, sometimes referred to as a mini split AC, may be the ideal solution if you:
- Have large spaces that need to be cooled
- A need for different temperatures in different parts of the home
Ductless air conditioning has many benefits, and is a cost effective, energy efficient solution that allows for both control and comfort.
NEED A DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER?
Just give us a call and “LBA is on the Way!”
When you need a ductless air conditioner in your greater Kansas City area home, call LBA at 913-268-6822 . Our highly trained technicians will explain the benefits of each model we offer, and help you choose the best option to maximize efficiency and comfort. We look forward to completing your mini split AC installation to provide you with a custom cooling solution.