Dependable Heating Services Fit For Kansas City Winters
When the temperature drops in Kansas City, you need a heating system that can keep you warm and toasty. Unfortunately, there are several potential heating problems that could leave you feeling winter’s chill. From cold spots throughout your home to complete system failure, a malfunctioning heating system can cause numerous problems. The good news? The home heating repair experts at LBA can help. We offer free estimates, and we are equipped to tackle any heater repair project.
Over the last 30 years, LBA has continuously provided the best-in-class heating services that our Kansas City area customers deserve.
LBA provides the following home heating system services in the Kansas City area:
- Boiler repair, maintenance and installation.
- Furnace repair, maintenance and installation.
- Mini-split system repair, maintenance and installation.
At LBA, we know that home heating system needs can vary from household to household, which is why we specialize in a variety of home heating services. To learn more about our home heating system services, give us a call today.
It costs around $5,000-$10,000 to get a central heat and air unit installed in Kansas City. However, the price can vary due to:
- The size of your home.
- The type of central heat and air unit you want installed.
- The cost to remove the old unit and install the new unit.
Another thing that can impact the overall price is if your air ducts also need to be replaced when you have your new central heat and air system installed. Having leaky air ducts replaced with your new central heat and air unit can be advantageous since it ensures that your central heat and air system can operate efficiently. To get a central heat and air unit installed, contact us today.
Yes, furnace service plans are worth it in Kansas City. Some of the benefits of having your furnace on a service plan include:
- Your furnace is covered under warranty.
- Your furnace lasts longer.
- Your furnace breaks down less often.
Your energy bills will also be cheaper each month when your furnace is serviced regularly. Most furnace service plans also provide discounts on repairs and service calls, making them a very worthwhile investment. To get your furnace on a service plan, call us today.
The furnace is one of the most popular home heating systems. It’s reliable and provides several years of service. Problems do pop up from time to time, though. Modern furnaces are complex systems, and when any component fails to work like it should, it can cause a number of problems. Uneven heating, strange sounds or odors, or total system failure can all occur when a furnace stops functioning like it should. Whether your furnace is a gas heater or an electric model, we can help. Our furnace repair experts can help with any heating problem, and they are always on call for emergency heating repair service.
If your furnace is giving you trouble and it’s 10 – 15 years old (or older), you may want to think about replacing it. Furnace replacement can save you a bundle on your heating bills while helping prevent breakdowns during cold weather. If your current heating system is currently breaking down frequently, replacing it can also help you avoid costly repair bills.
Need Heating Service?
Just give us a call and “LBA is on the Way!”
Whether you need a complete heating system replacement, a few minor repairs, or preventative maintenance to keep your furnace in top condition all winter, call LBA at 913.268.6822. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional quality furnace products and services to keep your home filled with warmth and comfort.
The Importance of Planned Heating & Furnace Maintenance
Our P3 Service Membership provides planned and preventative maintenance for your family’s comfort and safety. Give us a call today to start receiving all these
benefits for roughly 50₵ per day! For that price, why not choose comfort and peace of mind?
- Priority Scheduling | With a membership in place, you never need to wait for repairs or service. You will be placed on a priority scheduling list and typically receive same-day service.
- Discounted Rates | Emergency repairs can cost 10 times as much as preventative services. For being a member, you’ll receive discounts of $30 off the initial diagnosis and 10% off all parts and labor for repairs.
- No Overtime Charge | Savings abound with your P3 membership. In addition to all the other ways to save, we will waive any overtime charges for your service.
- Peace of mind | When you’re a member, you have the assurance of knowing that your comfort system is safe and operational. We are here when you need us.
Optional Services are available at the time of maintenance. To be billed at the time of service.
- Add additional furnace unit maintenance
- Add on mini-split maintenance
- Mini-split with blower wheel cleaning
- Add for Complex Access
- Boiler system Standard draft
- Boiler system high efficiency (PVC flue)
- Humidifier Maintenance with panel