Best In Class AC Products & Services in Greater Kansas City
Home and comfort. These two words seem to naturally go together. As a Kansas City area homeowner, you strive to make your home comfortable: cozy pillows on your favorite chair, pleasing colors on the walls, a scented candle that helps you relax after a day at the office. While comfort means different things to different people, LBA understands that air conditioning services and products play a vital role in creating comfort in every home. Our passion for comfort influences everything we do, from the high quality air conditioning products we install, to the expertly executed details of every AC repair.
Is your air conditioner making strange noises? Failing to keep you cool when the temperature climbs? Making some rooms in your home colder than others? If so, you need help from the cooling experts at LBA. We’ve been serving the Kansas City area for more than 30 years, and we are proud to provide air conditioning services our customers can depend on.
Yes, air conditioning repair is considered an essential service near Kansas City. LBA Services is open and serving clients, but taking extra steps to protect the health and safety of our team members and customers, particularly when entering a home is involved. Click here to learn more about our company’s COVID19 precautions. To make an appointment or speak with one of our technicians, contact us online and we will be in touch promptly.
On average you can expect a central air conditioner to last between 12 – 15 years. The lifespan is affected by:
- Whether the unit has been well maintained
- If the AC was used properly with realistic cooling demands
- The quality of the unit and original installation
Do you have questions about your central air conditioner? LBA Services is here to help! Contact us online today to speak with one of our licensed technicians.
It costs approximately $75 – $200 to service an air conditioner in the Kansas City area. Studies have shown that this cost is well worth it, as regular maintenance will:
- Extend the lifespan of your AC unit
- Increase its efficiency and save you money on energy costs
- Prevent larger malfunctions down the road
To schedule an air conditioner service for your unit, contact LBA Services online today!
You should have your air conditioner serviced once a year, usually before the temperature outside starts to get warm. The service will ensure your unit is running smoothly and efficiently all summer long.
Did you know that LBA Services offers maintenance plans for your heating and cooling systems? Click for more information on our P3 Service Membership.
Even the best air conditioner isn’t built to last forever. If your current system is driving up your energy bills and failing to keep you and your family comfortable during the summer months, you may be due for an upgrade. Replacing your old AC with a newer, more efficient model can help you save big on your energy bills while avoiding repeated breakdowns and repairs. At LBA, our HVAC technicians are the best in the business, and you can rely on them for expert air conditioning replacement.
When your air conditioner isn’t working quite like it should, it may just need to be repaired. Modern cooling systems are made up of several moving parts, and when any of those parts fails, it can cause problems with the system’s operation. From uneven cooling to complete system failure, the problems that can plague air conditioners are numerous. Fortunately, we are equipped to solve just about any cooling woe.
NEED AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE?
Just give us a call and “LBA is on the Way!”
Whether you need a quote for a new air conditioning unit, a minor AC repair, or have questions about your home’s air quality, call LBA at 913.268.6822. Our team looks forward to providing the air conditioning products and services you need for a cool, comfortable home.
The Importance of Planned Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our P3 Service Membership provides planned and preventative maintenance for your family’s comfort and safety. Give us a call today to start receiving all these
benefits for roughly 50₵ per day! For that price, why not choose comfort and peace of mind?
- Priority Scheduling | With a membership in place, you never need to wait for repairs or service. You will be placed on a priority scheduling list and typically receive same-day service.
- Discounted Rates | Emergency repairs can cost 10 times as much as preventative services. For being a member, you’ll receive discounts of $30 off the initial diagnosis and 10% off all parts and labor for repairs.
- No Overtime Charge | Savings abound with your P3 membership. In addition to all the other ways to save, we will waive any overtime charges for your service.
- Peace of mind | When you’re a member, you have the assurance of knowing that your comfort system is safe and operational. We are here when you need us.
Optional Services are available at the time of maintenance. To be billed at the time of service.
- Add additional A/C unit maintenance
- Add on mini-split maintenance
- Mini-split with blower wheel cleaning
- Add for Complex Access