Quality Kansas City Furnace & Heat Pump Replacements
LBA ServicesRated 4.8 out of 6390 reviews
Though Kansas City winters can bring snow, sleet and unwelcome cold temperatures, your home is a safe haven from the outdoor elements. You create this safe haven with many home comforts, blankets and quilts to keep your family physically warm, and items that represent special people and occasions to warm your heart. Though you may not think about it often, your furnace plays a vital role in creating your warm safe haven. When it’s time for a new furnace, turn to the heating experts at LBA Services. We are passionate about home comfort and provide quality furnace installation services to help make your home a warm, safe haven all winter long.
The average cost to replace a home furnace in Kansas City is about $3,000-$7,000. Some things that can impact the price are:
- The size of your house.
- The type of furnace you want installed.
- The cost to replace existing ductwork if necessary.
The price can also vary due to the cost to remove the old furnace and install the new furnace. Although installing a new furnace can be costly, it can save you more on energy and repair costs. To get your home furnace replaced, call us today.
You can utilize the following resources to make purchasing a new furnace more affordable in Kansas City:
- Apply for financing through your HVAC contractor.
- Apply for a Federal Housing Administration loan.
- Apply for a home equity loan.
You can also attempt to get a cheaper rate for your new furnace by having it installed during an off season and getting multiple estimates from HVAC contractors. To find out more about financing for your new furnace, give us a call today.
An HVAC system should typically be replaced every 10-15 years. Although, your HVAC system may last longer or shorter due to the following:
- The type of HVAC system you have.
- How often you have your HVAC unit serviced.
- The type of climate you live in.
Getting your HVAC unit serviced regularly is one of the best ways to extend the service life of your HVAC system regardless of the type of HVAC unit you have. Regular servicing will ensure that your HVAC unit runs efficiently and longer. Contact us today to get your HVAC system replaced or on a maintenance plan.
Do You Need A New Furnace Or Heat Pump?
How do you know when it’s time to replace your furnace?
- Your furnace is 10-15 years old or even older.
- Your furnace is just not keeping your home warm enough.
- The temperatures vary throughout your home, with warm and cool spots.
- Your heating bills are high because of older, inefficient heating technology.
- You need to make frequent, expensive repairs on your existing furnace.
- Your heating needs have changed because you’ve built a home addition.
Need A Heating Replacement Quote?
Just give us a call and “LBA is on the Way!”
Give us a call at 913-268-6822 , and LBA will complete your furnace installation right away. Our experienced heating technicians will analyze your home’s space and heating needs, recommend the best size and model heating system for energy efficiency and provide a top quality installation. We look forward to completing your furnace replacement to warm your Kansas City area home for many winters to come!