Perfect Service Family
LBA Air Conditioning, Heating & PlumbingRated 4.8 out of 7572 reviews
When you're a member, you have the assurance of knowing that your comfort system is safe and operational. We are here when you need us.
Yes, HVAC maintenance services are worth it. A maintenance service has proven to be beneficial to a unit because:
- It will extend the lifespan of your HVAC. Keeping it running smoothly for longer will save you money on expensive replacement costs.
- It helps the unit to run more efficiently, which will help keep your power bills low.
- It helps the unit to run more effectively as well, keeping you comfortable through the harshest weather conditions.
- It prevents breakdowns and malfunctions from happening later down the road, saving you money by avoiding costly emergency repairs.
Yes, both air conditioners and furnaces need yearly maintenance. The service helps get the unit ready after a long break from operation. It is advised to have your air conditioner serviced in spring before the weather gets hot, and to have your furnace serviced in fall before the weather turns cool.
You should have your air conditioner and heating system serviced twice a year-
- Once for the air conditioner in spring
- Once for the heating system in fall
On average, you can expect to pay between $75 - $200 for an AC maintenance service. If you are interested in scheduling a tune-up, contact LBA today!
The Perks Of Joining The Perfect Service Family
When you become part of the family, you're not just guaranteeing your home's comfort. You're gaining access to perks that make caring for your HVAC system even more affordable:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If we don't do it right, we make it right.
- 10% Off All Parts & Labor - No caps on how much you can save - and it even includes new installations!
- Two-year parts & labor warranty - A comprehensive 2-year warranty backs our parts and labor.
- Free Drain Opening* - Once a year per each drain. Drains must have Access to a Cleanout Plug.
- Soldiers, Seniors, & First Responders get 50% off The Perfect Service Family membership plan!
*Not available for Boilers, Commercial, or Rental Properties
What Happens During A Perfect Service Family Visit?
Our regular tune-ups are designed to catch minor issues before they become major headaches, and to keep your system running efficiently for a long time to come.
Caring For You Like Family
The best way to get the most out of your heating, air conditioning and plumbing is to take care of it long term. The Perfect Service Family gives you the tools and talent to do just that. If you're ready to join the Family, contact us online or give us a call at 913-268-6822 today!
Benefits and terms subject to change