How to Hire the Right Plumber in Kansas City & Mission, KS
LBA Air Conditioning, Heating & PlumbingRated 4.8 out of 6417 reviews
No matter where in your home you are at the moment, you wouldn’t have to walk very far to come in contact with water. That’s because it’s everywhere, even in places you can’t see it.
Now, how far would you have to walk or drive to come in contact with your plumber? Hold on a second: did we hear you say that you don’t HAVE a plumber? One that you can trust absolutely for great work, on-time service, honest value, and your guaranteed satisfaction for jobs large and small?
Well, if that IS what you said, then you should take steps now to find that one special plumber you can connect with, no matter what the need or time of day. That one special plumber that connects with you, too, by listening to your concerns, understanding your priorities, and making you feel important to their business.
You see, the best time to hire a plumber is before you really need one. That way you can take your time, seek information from and about more than one local plumber, and let them earn your business rather than you simply bestowing it – in an emergency – on someone you know little or nothing about.
And while you undoubtedly have you own very specific concerns and selection issues, we at LBA Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing to include the following items in the search for your family plumber.
1. Are they licensed to work in your state, i.e., Kansas and Missouri?
2. What kinds of insurance do they cover, and exactly how do those coverages protect you and your home?
3. Are they members of the Better Business Bureau and, if so, what is their current status?
4. Do they provide estimates in writing and explain exactly what’s included and what it isn’t?
5. Do they warranty their repair work and, if so, for how long?
6. If permits are required, will they obtain them on your behalf?
7. How well do they protect your home and the work area while performing work in your home? Do they cover their shoes or your floors? Do they thoroughly clean up after themselves?
8. Are they willing and able to provide you with references should you ask for them?
9. Do they have any special equipment, skills, or certifications that may not be common among local plumbers, and that further distinguish them among their competition?
10. Do they provide ongoing training for their plumbers to keep abreast of what’s new in the plumbing field and of potential benefit to people like you?
Yes, at LBA, we want you to ask as many questions as you like when trying to decide who you can ultimately call “my plumber.” Because when you take that kind of time, we’re confident you’ll find us more than capable of giving you and your plumbing the best and most attentive care in the business. LBA: plumbing and all around home comfort Heroes for thousands of local home owners? We hope to become yours, too.Extreme Cold Safety Tips in Kansas City and Parkville » « How to Prevent Heat Loss in Kansas City & Independence, MO