Our team at LBA Services understands the complex air conditioning and heating needs of today’s businesses. From maintenance and repair to replacement, our knowledgeable staff guides business owners through every step, listening to the client and creating a comprehensive plan that includes these factors:
- Risk Management | Includes the internal and external costs of equipment failure.
- Timing | When to service, repair or replace equipment.
- Product and Service Quality
- Budget Considerations | Price vs. value.
LBA Services constantly seeks out cutting-edge technology from the global technology community. We are following the emergence of quantum computing and believe further breakthroughs by the global technology community will have a profound impact on the HVAC industry.
LBA Services offers integrated projects that meet our clients’ unique needs. Our dedicated design-build team offers a personalized experience that includes a pre-project survey, project management and post-project follow-up to ensure systems are operating optimally.
Our design-build projects include:
- Packaged rooftop systems.
- Variable refrigerant flow systems.
- Energy management systems.
- Zoning systems.
- Humidity control.
- Server room cooling.
- Boiler services.
- Chiller services.
- Makeup air systems.
- Internet and electrical connected controls.
- Pneumatic controls.
- Vibration analysis.
- In-house sheet metal construction and creation.
LBA Services is positioned to assume a leadership role in the HVAC industry’s technology revolution.