Your Family Deserves Comfort & Safety
LBA Air Conditioning, Heating & PlumbingRated 4.8 out of 6506 reviews
When you're a member, you have the assurance of knowing that your comfort system is safe and operational. We are here when you need us.
When you’re a member, you have the assurance of knowing that your comfort system is safe and operational. We are here when you need us.
Yes, HVAC maintenance services are worth it. A maintenance service has proven to be beneficial to a unit because:
- It will extend the lifespan of your HVAC. Keeping it running smoothly for longer will save you money on expensive replacement costs.
- It helps the unit to run more efficiently, which will help keep your power bills low.
- It helps the unit to run more effectively as well, keeping you comfortable through the harshest weather conditions.
- It prevents breakdowns and malfunctions from happening later down the road, saving you money by avoiding costly emergency repairs.
Yes, both air conditioners and furnaces need yearly maintenance. The service helps get the unit ready after a long break from operation. It is advised to have your air conditioner serviced in spring before the weather gets hot, and to have your furnace serviced in fall before the weather turns cool.
You should have your air conditioner and heating system serviced twice a year-
- Once for the air conditioner in spring
- Once for the heating system in fall
On average, you can expect to pay between $75 - $200 for an AC maintenance service. If you are interested in scheduling a tune-up, contact LBA today!
P3 Membership Benefits Your Home Systems
Our P3 Service Membership provides planned and preventative maintenance for your family’s comfort and safety. Give us a call today to start receiving all these benefits for roughly 50₵ per day! For that price, why not choose comfort and peace of mind?
- Priority Scheduling | With a membership in place, you never need to wait for repairs or service. You will be placed on a priority scheduling list and typically receive same-day service.
- Discounted Rates | Emergency repairs can cost 10 times as much as preventative services. For being a member, you’ll receive discounts of $30 off the initial diagnosis and 10% off all parts and labor for repairs.
- No Overtime Charge | Savings abound with your P3 membership. In addition to all the other ways to save, we will waive any overtime charges for your service.
- Peace of mind | When you’re a member, you have the assurance of knowing that your comfort system is safe and operational. We are here when you need us.
Optional Services are available at the time of maintenance. To be billed at the time of service.