Your Family Deserves Comfort & Safety
Here is why the LBA P3 Service Membership is the best investment for your home:
When you’re a member, you have the assurance of knowing that your comfort system is safe and operational. We are here when you need us.
With a membership in place, you never need to wait for repairs or service. You will be placed on a priority scheduling list and typically receive same-day service.
Regular tune-ups and maintenance provided by your service membership result in an efficiently operating system with an extended life span, not to mention significant savings on your utility bills.
Emergency repairs can cost 10 times as much as preventative services. For being a member, you’ll receive discounts of $30 off the initial diagnosis and 15% off all parts and labor for repairs.
LBA is Kansas City’s most trusted air conditioning, heating and plumbing contractors. Our job is to listen, understand your need and provide solutions that work for you, your family and your budget. Our commitment since 1985 has been and continues to be getting the job done right the first time.
Optional Services are available at the time of maintenance. To be billed at the time of service.
Add additional furnace unit maintenance
Add additional A/C unit maintenance
Add for Complex Access
Boiler system Standard draft
Boiler system high efficiency (PVC flue)
Tankless water heater Tune-Up
Tank-Type Water Heater Tune-Up
Humidifier Maintenance with panel
Whole home Plumbing & Safety Inspection (w/ tank flush)
Add on mini-split maintenance
Mini-split with blower wheel cleaning
Geothermal Steam humidifier
Yes, HVAC maintenance services are worth it. A maintenance service has proven to be beneficial to a unit because:
- It will extend the lifespan of your HVAC. Keeping it running smoothly for longer will save you money on expensive replacement costs.
- It helps the unit to run more efficiently, which will help keep your power bills low.
- It helps the unit to run more effectively as well, keeping you comfortable through the harshest weather conditions.
- It prevents breakdowns and malfunctions from happening later down the road, saving you money by avoiding costly emergency repairs.
Yes, both air conditioners and furnaces need yearly maintenance. The service helps get the unit ready after a long break from operation. It is advised to have your air conditioner serviced in spring before the weather gets hot, and to have your furnace serviced in fall before the weather turns cool.
You should have your air conditioner and heating system serviced twice a year-
- Once for the air conditioner in spring
- Once for the heating system in fall